In the last picture there's an example of what we're supposed to be doing as the next challenge, but unfortunately today is the last day of us with robots as we go into AutoCAD and SolidWorks boot-camp. We've had good times and troubling times with our robot, dealing with arguments on what parts to use for building, or what proper program to use for the robot's functions. Even with all that we still worked as a team! But now its time to disassemble our robot and come to an end. Onward to boot-camp.
Last week Friday our robot was working perfectly...until today no less. We've learned now to fix the wheel mechanism to pick up the ball better. After we've finished we'll be back in action to finalize our tests before completing the challenge.
Today we are testing the robot to make sure we can ace the challenge we are also programming, it as well to make it perform much more efficiently. we hope to get past this challenge so we can move on to autonomous.
Today we continued our work and are just putting the finishing touches on our bot. We're just ironing out the details right now, like the stability of it as a whole. But other than that all that's left is the programming and then we're good to go.
Today we continued building our robot and brainstorming ideas on how we're gonna get the bot to actually pick up the racquetball. So far we have a pretty good idea as to what we're going to do. All that's left is to put our plan into action. We will continue with our plan on Monday.
We continue to work on our robot and balancing out parts. Were deciding to use compound gearing to help lift the arm for us to pick up the ball and succeed. Some of us are also preparing for the SolidWorks model of the robot. Most of us hope to pass both challenges!